Our practice proudly serves the Palo Alto and the greater Bay Area with a tradition of quality service and a friendly staff. Dr. Dennis E. Ratinoff and Dr. Manjeet K. Mann take great pride in offering every patient the absolute best in vision care. Visit us in today!
Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Monday:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Take A Tour Of Our Practice
What Makes University Optometrist the best place for Eye Care in Palo Alto?
- Our practice is knowledgeable we bring years of experience and a focus on education
- We are invested in our patients well-being and education about their eye health and eye wear use with glasses or contacts
- We analyze and tailor every solution to individual needs
- We take our time with every patient and are diligent about providing the best possible care.
- Thorough exams and explanations
- Experience with computer vision care
- We provide 5 star restaurant service not fast food service
- Hiring exceptional staff, we believe our staff is the cornerstone of excellent eye care.
- We have vast experience with contact lens fitting
- We specialize in the treatment of many medical eye issues
- Our Doctor is Glaucoma certified
- 20+ years of advanced technology to treat/diagnose computer vision syndrome or computer vision problems
What are the types of eye disease that usually treat in your practice?
- Dry eyes
- Eye infections
- Minor eye injuries
What are some of the specialty lenses or contacts that we use to treat our patients with?
- All complicated curvatures, astigmatisms, Synergeyes (hybrid), gas permeable, custom contact lenses
What special technology do we use for our treatment?
- Prio Tester- We may be the only Optometrist in the area that uses the PRIO tester which evaluates your eyes focusing ability on a computer screen.
- Optomap- we are one of the few optometrists in the area that have the ultra-wide field imaging device from Optos
- We are told by our patients that they see us as a place where people know they are visiting a friendly office that is going to provide the best care in vision and eye health by utilizing the latest and best technology. Our patients know that they can rely on the fact that the staff and doctors are always available for any questions they may have. We are supportive, well-educated and professional.
- We are unique with our services to help patients with personalized service in the selection of frames and lenses.
Are we Medical or Optical Focused?
- We are a balanced office that treats medical issues and provides a personal service in frame and lens selection.